1. The members of the Association will have the right to designate one of their number as Senior Delegate or his alternate to act as their representative with the School administration.
2. The time within which matters will be discussed between the Senior Delegate of the Association or his alternate and the School administration under the terms of this Agreement will be at such time as may be designated by the School. However, the School will designate a time as soon as possible after requested by the Senior Delegate or his alternate.
3. The Senior Delegate will have three (3) of his/her service periods per week rostered for the appropriate activities relating to the administration of this Agreement and the duties of his/her office which pertain to such administration.
4. The Senior Delegate will be entitled to three (3) school days of released time in order to perform Association duties.
5. If a teacher is asked to attend a meeting with the School administration, the following will apply:
a. if the meeting could or will involve a verbal reprimand, the teacher must be apprised of his/her rights to union representation.
b. if the meeting could or will involve a written reprimand, the teacher must be apprised of his/her rights to union representation and the Senior Delegate will also be notified.
© 2008 MediaWebsiteDesign, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by iBusinessSite